1.She refused to ___ the door key to the landlady until she got ba ck herdeposit.
A. hand in B.hand outC.hand down D.hand over
2.I've never been to Lhasa, but that's the city___.
A.I'd most like to visit B. where I like to visit? C. which I like to visit mostlyD. I'd like much to visit
3. He ___ unwisely, but he was at least trying to do something helpful.
A. may have acted B. must have acted C. should act D. would act
4.If you have really been studying English for so long.It's about t i me you ___ able to write letters in English.
A. should beB. wereC. must beD . are
5.He's ___ as a “bellyacher” —— he's always compl*ning about some thing.
A. who is known B. whom is known C. what is known D. which is known
6. The government____ to approve the use of wide-spead surveillance when the Justice Department took objections.
A. is going
B. had been
C. was about
D. is coming
7. Although ____ Spanish, he attended the course.
A. he was knowing B. he is knowing
C. having a knowledge of D. knows
8. Mr. and Mrs. Smith are so excited today, for they bought____ yesterday.
A. many furnitures
B. so much furniture
C. many piece of furniture
D. a lot of furniture
9. Despite their good service provided, most inns are less expensive than hotels of____standards.
10. The back garden of our house cont*ns a lawn, ____ very pleasant to sit on in summer.
A. which is B. which it is C. it is D. where it is
在领回押金前，她拒绝将大门钥匙交给女房东。?本题为短语辨析题。hand in意为“递交，上交，提出”;hand out意为“分发，交给，取出”;hand down意为“留传下来，把……传下去”;hand over意为“交出，移交”。根据句意，选项D为正确答案。